Skrill and Neteller are the two most popular e-wallets used to deposit and withdraw money in IQ Option. However, there are still some common errors when using it making traders feel uncomfortable. This article will guide you on how to handle common errors with Skrill and Neteller wallets in IQ Option.
How to handle some common errors with Skrill and Neteller e-wallets
Before using the Skrill or Neteller e-wallet, please verify to increase security.
Errors when logging into Skrill and Neteller e-wallets
– If you are unable to access the login section of Skrill and Neteller e-wallets, please check the IP address of the internet you are using to see if it is on the blacklist. In my opinion, it is likely that the IP was previously used for bad behaviors so it has been blocked. You only need to switch to another IP address to be able to log in.
– You have already logged into the account with the correct password but can’t access the interface of Skrill and Neteller wallets. This error usually occurs when you use cellular data (3G/4G). We can handle this by turning off the connection for a few seconds and then re-enabling
Typing errors when logging into Skrill and Neteller wallets
– Skrill and Neteller e-wallets report that the password or username is wrong. Please check if you have entered the correct email address or if your password contains special characters. Log in again with the correct username and password.
– The 6-digit verification code of the Skrill e-wallet is sent via email when creating an account. If you enter it incorrectly, you will not be able to log in to your e-wallet, even if you enter the correct username and password. Please have the Skrill system resend the verification code to log in again.
– The Neteller e-wallet requires you to fill in the 6-digit security ID you have set before to log in. If you enter it incorrectly or don’t remember, please ask Neteller to change the new security ID, which will be emailed for your confirmation. Then enter the new ID to log in normally.
Deposit errors in IQ Option when using Skrill and Neteller e-wallets
– Because the amount in your e-wallet is not enough to pay for the required amount. Please check your balance to see if it is enough to make the transaction.
– Enter the wrong confirmation code during the deposit process. Please fill out the confirmation information correctly.
– The standby screen shows up without loading due to a slow connection. Please log back in because your connection is lagging.
– The amount is not valid when transferred into IQ Option. This may be because the Skrill e-wallet holds back an amount due to improper remittance.
– The money was deducted from the Skrill e-wallet but has not been credited into the IQ Option account. Normally, the money will come into your account after you confirm the request at Skrill and Neteller e-wallets in 3 minutes. If it takes longer, you can contact the IQ Option support center.
Errors in withdrawing money from IQ Option to Skrill and Neteller e-wallets
– Cannot withdraw to other payment methods. If you deposit with the Skrill e-wallet, you must withdraw to Skrill, so must Neteller.
– The withdrawal amount exceeds the balance in the IQ Option account. You cannot withdraw more money than you have in your account.
– Enter the wrong Email code for Skrill and Neteller e-wallets. Please rest assured that the money will be sent back to your IQ account due to incorrect withdrawal requests.
– IQ Option account has been deducted but Skrill and Neteller wallets haven’t received the money. After placing a withdrawal request, it takes 1 to 3 working days for the money to show up in your Skrill and Neteller e-wallets. If it takes longer, please contact the support to see if the withdrawal status has been processed.
The last line
These are all common errors during trading. Please wait for the system to process your payment requests. Then contact IQ Option support to check the status and request for processing.
During the withdrawal process in IQ Option with Skrill and Neteller e-wallets, if you have a problem, please contact us for instructions on how to handle errors quickly.