5 Things To Remember To Become A Profitable Trader
- Risk per order is only 1 or 2% of the account.
- Place the same risk level on each order, no matter how certain you think the order is (For example, every order is only 1%).
- Don’t break the rules even when you lose or win a lot.
- Don’t enter new orders when the old order has not brought the stop loss to breakeven.
- Move the stop loss when the order has taken a 1:1 profit or a key level has been formed to protect your money or a part of profit even if the target is not reached.