Your Olymp Trade account cannot be logged in. The system continuously reports an error. You don’t know how to troubleshoot it. Don’t worry! How To Trade will list out 4 login errors in Olymp Trade. At the same time, we will guide you on how to troubleshoot them.
4 Olymp Trade login errors and solutions
Error 1: Unexpected Olymp Trade account blocked
There is only one reason why your account is locked out or blocked. This is because you have activities that violate an Olymp Trade agreement or trading policy.
(1) The age for opening an Olymp Trade account is under 18.
(2) There is doubt about money laundering using Olymp Trade transactions.
(3) An individual registers multiple accounts.
(4) Try to log into at multiple locations and IP addresses. This is a doubt of your Olymp Trade account getting hacked.
(5) Do transactions from countries where Olymp Trade is not available.
What to do when Olymp Trade locks your account
– Use the chatbox to report this issue.
– Directly call the Olymp Trade Hotline immediately.
Error 2: No Olymp Trade registration information found
This error appears when you enter the wrong email or wrong login information. Simply because when creating an account, you choose to register with Facebook, Google, etc.
Therefore, when you log back in or log in from another computer, you will not be able to access Olymp Trade.
How to handle this login error
Make sure you use the same login method as when you registered.
If you register by using a social network account, please log in to your account through this social network.
In case you register by using an email and password, use this email and password to log into your account.
If you have tried all of the above methods but still cannot log in, contact the customer support of Olymp Trade. They will quickly handle your query in less than 5 minutes.
Error 3: Not receiving the 2-factor authentication message from Olymp Trade
You have applied the 2-factor authentication function for your Olymp Trade account via SMS. However, due to geographical reasons, it is not always possible for Olymp Trade to send the authentication code to you immediately.
There are 2 solutions in this case
(1) Immediately contact the support to help remove the two-factor authentication from your account.
(2) Use the two-factor authentication security via the Google Authenticator app.
Error 4: Incorrect password or Invalid Captcha
Forget your password or forget to tick the “Captcha” box (to confirm “I am not a robot”) are also the reasons why you cannot log into Olymp Trade.
The solution is very simple
If you forgot your Olymp Trade login password, you only need to reset your password.
Also, every time you log in, be sure to tick the captcha box.
So, if there is any reason why you cannot login to Olymp Trade, leave your comments below. We will assist you.