After going through the process of learning and experiencing Etoro’s trading platform, do you have an effective investment strategy? If you are ready, join Etoro for trading to seek profits. In this article, I will introduce to you how to deposit into your Etoro account using online banking. This is the deposit method that investors prefer because of its convenience.
Video On How To Deposit Etoro Account With Online Banking
How to deposit into Etoro account with online banking in 6 steps
Step 1: Log into your Etoro account
Step 3: Select the amount of deposit
Here, I deposit $50. Etoro requires a minimum first deposit of $200. Then, select “Local Online Banking” and click “Submit”.
Step 4: Select the bank you use to fund your Etoro account
Here, I choose ACB (Asia Commercial Bank) – one of the top banks in my country.
Then, reconfirm your consent to pay with the selected bank.
Step 5: Log into your online banking account
You will be redirected to the online payment support window. Then, log in to your online banking account.
Step 6: Enter the bank’s OTP to confirm the payment request
Then click “Continue”.
The system will send a receipt confirming the deposit was successful. You can take a photo as evidence when something goes wrong.
After completing, the money deposited into an Etoro account is in the “available” section.
You can trade comfortably on Etoro with the money you have deposited.
Things to note when recharging your Etoro account using online banking
– You haven’t registered your bank account with online banking service.
– Not yet registered to receive an account statement message and OTP on your mobile phone number.
– The balance is not sufficient for making transactions.
– The transfer is completed and the money in your account has deducted. Within 5 minutes, the money will be transferred to your account. If it takes longer you can contact support. They will send a request to the billing department to process you immediately.
– Ensure an uninterrupted online connection.
– Deposit and withdraw money with the same bank account. This is Etoro’s anti-money laundering policy.