To be able to trade smoothly as well as make the most of the services that a platform provides, understanding and mastering the components on the interface of the platform is something you definitely need to do. In today’s article, I will introduce you to the available components on the interface of the Binomo trading platform.
This is a trading platform with a simple interface and easy-to-use distribution layout. Binomo is considered by many traders to be one of the best trading platforms at the moment.
How To Use Binomo Trading Interface (Updated 01/2024)
In general, Binomo provides us with a much simpler interface than other platforms. The background color is black gray and it is the only color (you can not customize it). Numbers and letters are clearly and visually displayed.
Besides, the colors on the interface are also very harmonious and do not disturb the traders’ eyes. Those are general comments. Now, we will go into detail on the components of Binomo’s interface.
The area at the top right of the interface
Observing the red circled area in the image, from left to right, in turn, there are the following functions:
– The rotating circle icon: refunding on a demo account
– The downwards arrow: switching between a demo account and a real account.
– Yellow box for “Deposit”: depositing real money into your account
– Box with letters: your account information
The area to the right of the interface
Including the following function bars:
1) The bars for adjusting the time and amount for each transaction.
2) The income of the transaction and the majority option.
3) The buttons for opening options: UP (green) and DOWN (red).
The area in the upper left of the interface
Here we have the “+” bar used for choosing available asset pairs for trading. Besides, there is a notification bar of the asset pairs you have chosen for trading. Please note that within an interface, you can select multiple asset pairs for trading and can easily switch back and forth.
The notification area
This area of the Binomo platform gives us the following parameters:
– Total investment.
– Expected income.
– Time remaining.
The area to the left of the interface
From top to bottom, there are the following function bars:
(1) Reviewing transaction history.
(2) Viewing the economic calendar of the day.
(3) Contests organized by the platform.
(4) Promotion codes and offers.
(5) Indicators and graphical tools for the graph.
The lower left corner area of the Binomo interface
This is an area with the following functions:
The red circle box: contacting the platform support.
The right is where the real-time display.
The upper circle box: setting up the price chart type.
The lower circle box: Selecting the time period for the price chart.
The adjustment bars of the price chart
In the middle and downward of the interface are the “+” and “-” buttons that used for zooming the price chart in and out.
The other display components
(1) The price bar: depending on the type of price chart, this bar may have different shapes (Japanese candlestick, bars, kinked lines, etc.)
(2) The bar showing the time left to enter a trade. This bar is more intuitive in displaying than your available last entry point.
Above are the components of the interface of the Binomo trading platform that I introduced to you. To better understand it, you can check out the short following video made by us.
Comments on the interface of Binomo
Simple and intuitive interface. The details are simple and do not distract traders. It basically had all the necessary functions for an options trading platform.
The background color is black gray and cannot be changed. Psychologically, this strong color will stimulate traders to lose control more easily and greatly affect psychology during trading. In addition, interface customization is quite limited. It is difficult to adjust to fit the personality of each trader. This is also a major weakness of Binomo compared to other platforms.
Our shared article on the Binomo interface would like to stop here. Hopefully, this is a great amount of knowledge for you all. For newcomers to this market, Binomo is a suitable trading platform for you to get started with options.
Leave your comments and questions in the comment section below. We will answer for you right away.